To keep away from terrible smell of the mouth
The magnificence of the teeth is a piece of excellence of the body. The sound grin will expand the magnificence. That is the reason the inappropriate teeth is aggravating the rest of numerous individuals. The fearlessness will diminish as a result of ill-advised arrangement and the terrible scent of the mouth. A few people will attempt to abstain from talking with others by pondering the smell of mouth. In view of the hole between the teeth individuals will conceal the lovely grin as well. Be that as it may, we can change the awful scent of the mouth and misalignment of the teeth. The awful smell in mouth is called ‘halitosis’. A few people will encounter the terrible smell themselves. Some will perceive by others clarification. Typically we will get smell in the first part of the day after get up. This is happening a direct result of the less measure of salivation and it will dwell in the mouth. In the event that we brush appropriately this smell will go. The smell other than this is having numerous reasons. We can separate it into two that is the reasons from outside the body and the reasons from inside.
The reasons from outside the body.
Some type of foods like onion,cabbage,garlic etc.
The people should avoid eating this type of foods.
The reasons from inside.
1. The destroyed teeth and the food particle in that teeth.
2. The plaque that is the dirt in teeth.
4. The dirt in the tongue.
5. The uncleaned temporary dentures.
6. The permanent teeth which is not taking care properly and the accumulation of dirt.
The reasons outside the mouth.
1. The hungry for long time.
2. Some medications. (Phynothasayil,nitrate type medications.)
3. The respiratory problems, the cancer affects the respiratory organs.
4. The diseases which affects salivary glands.
5. Kidney diseases.
6. Liver diseases.
9. Some psychiatric problems.
10. Halitophobia. The thinking of halitosis in the absence of it.
The methods to treat.
1. Avoid the foods which is creating smell.
2.smoking,alcoholism should be avoided.
3.make sure that the absence of gingivitis.
4.close the teeth which is having decay.
5 clean the gums and teeth every 6 months by a dentist if it is necessary.
6. Clean the tongue also along with the teeth everyday.
7. Remove the food particle with the flows.
8. Use mouth wash.
9. Make sure that there is no reasons from outside the mouth.
The tooth plaque.
The tooth calculus or plaque will affect both the youngsters and old age. It is occurring because of improper brushing. This plaque is giving space for the attachment of small microorganisms. After few days it will become hard. It changes to calculus which will appear in brown colour or light yellow colour. It is seen mainly inside part of the lower and visible teeth and the front of the upper portion of the molar teeth. Like this formed calculus will have many microorganisms and chemicals too. This all will be danger to gums. The gums will go down and there is a chance of getting gingivitis day by day. So better to do brushing twice a day. Be careful while brushing the inside part of the lower teeth and outside of the upper teeth. Do cleaning once in every 6 months by consulting a dentist.